Sunday, February 14, 2010

Numbness In Left Arm Birth Control Yasmin Birth Control Pill. Please Help!!?

Yasmin birth control pill. please help!!? - numbness in left arm birth control

Ive ocella good (generic Yasmin) for about 6 months and in recent months have felt like death! I went on a site and the people of this tablet in the same range of symptoms in writing dizziness, numbness in the arms and legs, fatigue, weakness, palpitations, anxiety! While my gynecologist said that it would not be left on the pill from my system, but I was off for 12 days and still not good! I breathe better, but I am still very dizzy! Blood taken and things were fine. I think paranoid a brain tumor or something! Please help. U had a similar experience or knows how long it will take to leave my body !!!???

2 comments:

strawber... said...

I took Yasmin for a long time and had no problem with him.

Kirche said...

I took Yasmin for about 5 years without any problems.

Post a Comment